- Nepal Covid-19 tally: 232 new cases, 386 recoveries, 8 deaths in 24 hours,3452 active cases remain
- Dealers seek FNCCI support for removal of Gold import.
- 4 Digital wallet companies, Khalti, IME Pay, Prabhu Pay and Nepal Pay tie with Rastriya Banijya Bank (RBB) for all types of Government payments including taxes.
- Late Kajiman Subba Memorial Knockout Championship From Magh 12 in Jhapa
- In the 1st Adarsh Cup Sital FC and Siddharth FC enter Semi-Finals.
- Bagmati Province and Lumbini Province to play the 18th match of the Prime Minister’s Cup.
AROUND THE WORLD
- 6,00,790 new cases confirmed in the last 24 hours with 15,846 deaths, globally.
- India, China to hold 9th round of senior military-level talks today amid India-China tensions.
- Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio doubles down on 5G service pledge after record profit,, with plans to roll out 5G in India by this year.
- Twitter acts on inactive accounts, to begin new verification soon, had recently removed Donald Trump’s account.
- Hobart Hurricanes play 2nd placed Sydney Sixers in the Big Bash League Match today, which will see Nepal’s Sandeep Lamichhane in action.
- In Serie A, the leaders in the league, Ac Milan faced a humiliating defeat against Atlanta with a scoreline of 0-3. In the other match Inter Milan drew Udinese 0-0.
- Amazon could face new union push and anti-trust scrutiny under the Biden administration.
May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears-Nelson Mandela