- Business : FM Bishnu Prasad Paudel expresses dissatisfaction over capital spending in the first six months of the current fiscal year (mid-July to mid-January).
- COVID 19 : 339 New cases in the last 24 hours with 401 recoveries; active cases at 3240.
- POLITICS : The Dahal-Nepal faction of the NCP is set to begin another protest against Oli.
- Sports : Tribhuvan Army Football Club and Nepal APF Club register huge victories in the National Women’s League.
- Weather : The advisory of the Meteorological Forecasting Division for the next 24 hours expects snow in 1-2 hilly regions; most other regions to have a partly cloudy day.
AROUND THE WORLD
- BUSINESS : Amazon asks Delhi High Court to detain Future Group founder, others, amid the Reliance group and Future group deal.
- COVID 19 : 98,794,942 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.
- FACE-OFF : India-China engaged in a minor faceoff yesterday near the Sikkim border.
- INDIA : India celebrates 72nd Republic Day today, PM Modi wishes the nation.
- INVESTING : TELUS International prices IPO in bid to expand digital business.
- TECHNOLOGY : Satellites beat balloons in race for flying internet.
“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.”― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre